Due to the epidemiological situation as well as the recommendation of the authorities of the Republic of Serbia on the non-holding of rallies indoors with more than 100 persons, the 3rd International Congress of HISPA & ISVH is postponed for the autumn.
You will be notified about the new date shortly.
Prof. dr. Dr. Nebojsa Tasic
3rd International Congress of the
Association of Centers for Hypertension, Infarction and Stroke Prevention (HISPA)
and the International Association for Vascular Health (ISVH)
HISPA path to a healthy future
Comprehensive and effective control of risk factors
for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
Hypertension, Infarction & Stroke Prevention Association (H.I.S.P.A)
International Society of Vascular Health & Aging (I.S.V.H™)
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I have the immense pleasure that, for the third time, we welcome You to the joint congress of the Association of Centers for hypertension, prevention of heart attacks, and strokes - HISPA and the International Association for Vascular Health-ISVH in Belgrade.
Last five years, Congress has profiled itself as not only a regional but also a window into all European expert and scientific aspects of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular prevention. This year we have the great honor to host and present a significant number of international experts in the field of preservation of vascular health, gerontology and geriatrics, stroke prevention, stroke, and heart failure through the session of HISPA-e and our "partner" organizations.
In beautiful Belgrade, most important world experts will, through symposiums, roundtables, and other forms of interactive sessions, communicate with a large HISPA family who regularly attends this Congress.
Special attention will be presented HISPA program "the way in which some patients are less likely to go," but that leads to quality and safe aging!
HISPA today celebrates more than six years of successful work with the seven-member countries, more than 90 centers, more than 2,500 members, and patients with a healthy and long life.
We especially thank the sponsors of the Congress for their sincere support in organizing and preparing the Congress.
Thank you for your participation HISPA successfully build a joint program of cardiovascular risk reduction and prevention of heart attack and stroke
Welcome to Serbia, welcome to Belgrade, welcome to the HISPA family!
Prof. Dr. Nebojša Tasić
Chairman of the Organizing Committee
President of HISPA
President of ISVH
DATE AND PLACE OF EVENT
12-14. Mart, 2020.
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Vladimira Popovica 10, Belgrade 11070
A. Benetos (FR)
R. Asmar (FR)
J. Topouchian (FR)
P. Zelveian (Armenia)
Y. Sirenko (Ukrain)
R. Nikolić (BiH)
Gordana Raičević (Montenegro)
Arman Postadjijan (BUL)
Local Organizing Committee
- HISPA program - the path of health, satisfaction, and longevity!
- European perspectives of HISPA program and its international multidisciplinary approach
- The physician in primary prevention - guard door of HISPA to health and longevity
- Prevention and Intervention - "Yin and Yang" of cardiovascular medicine
- Blood pressure as a risk factor for heart attack, stroke, and heart failure - education, motivation, and control of patients and doctors is the key to success.
- Diabetes - A multidisciplinary approach to preventing complications.
- Control of dyslipidemia - Prevent the installation of lipids in atherosclerotic plaque!
- "Sleep apnea" - Obstructive disorder of breathing during sleep - "Dreamy killer!
- To prevent stroke - the focus of invasive and non-invasive treatment of arrhythmias !!!
- Food, stress, smoking, and physical activity - Important facts about the "neglected" aspect of health!
HISPA international symposium is accredited at Serbian Health Council
Official languages are Serbian and English.
o accommodate participants during the congress, MIROSS has discounted special rates at several hotels near the Congress venue.
Please send accommodation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will deliver exclusive offers to several hotels as soon as possible.
Contact person Katarina Stojmanovski or Milos Dimitrijevic, email@example.com